TierOne’s feature-rich Digital Eco-system provides a platform to automate service delivery and assurance management businesses in Ontario and Quebec to launch innovative ideas onto the 5G ENCQOR network.
The ENCQOR 5G project is spearheaded by five world-class digital technology companies — Ericsson, Ciena, Thales, IBM Canada and CGI — with support from the Government of Canada and the provincial governments of Québec and Ontario.
”TierOne is proud to be selected by ENCQOR 5G to provide a portal provisioning platform to access the 5G digital infrastructure — essential to making the digital economy a reality.
Business Challenges to capture the 5G opportunities
- Process automation for 5G digital transformation
- Migration handling of 4G services in a 5G environment
- Preparing transport networks for 5G
- More assurance on service availability
Solution will provide
- Automation (Hybrid mode with manual and automated tasks) for all process types
- A single view of your hybrid network with real-time discovery
- Built-in productized dark fiber and WDW technologies as 5G transport networks
- Real-time enforcement on agreed device configuration on SLA with customer satisfaction
Results - initial launch Q1 2020
- This should significantly reduce deployment times required for companies trying to leverage the ENCQOR 5G testbed and bring innovative solutions to the market
Configurable provisioning process
Configurable dashboard for visibility and control
Manage change without custom development
Built-in multi-lingual, single sign-on, and Portal capabilities
Cell site configuration management
Hardened security management
Single platform to manage all provisioning and testing operations
Intelligent end-to-end test automation