Adapting To The Changing Market Dynamics
Of Next-Gen Devices
The rise of smart CPE, uCPE and Edge Computing offers cost-effective opportunities for revenue growth. However, to capitalize on these opportunities, service providers must rapidly adopt and implement agile and efficient approaches that optimize a wide range of product and service offerings.
TierOne Edge Authority™:
A Unified Device Lifecycle & Automation Solution
TierOne Edge Authority™ is the only solution to address the challenges faced by communications service providers in efficiently managing their diverse devices. Our comprehensive and unified device management platform covers the entire device lifecycle, playing a critical role in automating device management and ensuring a seamless integration across service operations.
Watch "Intel Network Builder Talks With TierOne on Edge Authority"
Direct Consequences of Configuration Errors
Lenthy Megaphone podcast outage caused by Spotify failing to renew SSL certificate
Spotify went down two years ago for the same reason
“Down again” Second outage hits Facebook in one week (Oct. 2021)
Company executive blames second outage on ‘configuration changes’ as users express frustration
Microsoft outage brings down Azure, Office 365 and Teams (Sept. 2020)
Microsoft's Azure Active Directory suffered an outage, which affected authentication services, preventing logins. Microsoft said the problem was caused by a recent "configuration change"
”Given the proliferation of CPE's, a universal CPE management system that integrates seamlessly to northbound orchestration platforms is invaluable to managing change and the ongoing OPEX costs
- Flexible process templates to support device configuration from Day 0, 1 to Day N
- Configurable dashboard for visibility and control
- Bulk device software/firmware/patch updates
- OS and license management
- Automated onboarding with SZTP
- Syslog triggered processes for proactive operations
- Restore and backup device configuration
- Multi-vendor support
- Multi-protocol support including over TR-069, Redfish, iLO, SNMP or NETCONF
- Hardened security management