TIERONE announced today GA availability of NETPortal™ Active Inventory 8.5.
NETPortal Active Inventory 8.5 provides the following key benefits and features:
- Simplified deployment and increased scalability through supported Docker images & containers, plus support for Kubernetes service and deployment pods
- New cloud discovery and reconciliation ability to synchronize NFVi with NETPortal to keep accurate, up-to-date data center inventory
- New APIs for improved auto-routing and rack space hierarchy management
- DCM enhancements to control policy enforcement, extend group management usability and improve support of distributed domains
- Configurable support for encryption algorithms to match security requirements
About TIERONE NETPortal Active Inventory
NETPortal Active Inventory is a complete platform for resource management that is fully network aware using patented Service-Stitching technology that reverse engineers the network. Operations can manage the full resource life cycle management from planning and design to in-service and ongoing customer service assurance.
About TIERONE OSS Technologies Inc.
TIERONE is a Canadian company incorporated in Ontario and headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. TIERONE has employees in Mississauga, Vancouver, Montreal and a wholly owned subsidiary TIERONE OSS SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LTD based out of Chennai, India.
TIERONE offers robust BSS and OSS solutions for order entry, order management, inventory, activation and assurance.