TIERONE™ announced today their NETPortal™ 9.3 (GA) Release, which provides the
Interactive Commercial Portal. The feature rich capability allows the Service Provider’s
commercial customers access to information about their services and allows them to
interact with the Service Provider through a secure portal. It provides interactive
capabilities to view and create service requests and trouble tickets and provides real-time
service health monitoring. For the Service Provider NETPortal™ 9.3 (GA) Release provides
significant operational and business benefits resulting from enabling customer interaction,
improving customer satisfaction, and the ability to manage service delivery in one multi-
function, easy-to-configure software solution.
Interactive Commercial Portal
Gives the Commercial customer full, secure access to:
- An end-to-end view of their interactions with the Service Provider. From creating service requests, to viewing existing services and their health, through submitting and tracking trouble tickets.
- Service requests and trouble tickets related to their services.
- Graphical and textual real-time presentations of customer services and service health.
- A customer-focused dashboard, to provide a summary view of services and service provider interactions.
- Provides the ability for the Service Provider to manage the end-to-end service request orchestration to deliver the requested service.
- Provides the same information to the customer and Service Provider facilitating accurate communications.
About TIERONE OSS Technologies Inc.
TIERONE provides consulting, systems integration, and managed services to Service Providers around the world. Founded in 1999, TIERONE is privately held. Its headquarters are in Toronto, with operational and development centers in North America, Europe and India.
TIERONE offers and delivers robust BSS and OSS solutions for order entry, order management, network inventory, and activation. TIERONE’s NETPortal product suite enables superior customer experiences by offering a comprehensive set of features across channels, agents, and geographies.
Curtis Murray – TIERONE
+1.905.677.4228 Ext 243