TORONTO, ON, July 6 2017
TIERONE™ announced today GA availability of NETPortal™ 9.5, NETPortal’s product suite enables service providers to quickly and easily support network aware operations platform with full lifecycle management from planning and design to in-service and ongoing customer service assurance.
NETPortal 9.5 has continued end-user improvements to provide an out-of-the-box system that can be installed, configured and ready to use. With NETPortal 9.5, end-users now have even more flexibility and configurability to tailor their interactive experience and manage their business process lifecycle to greatly improve operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
NETPortal 9.5 provides the following key features:
- Flexible and dynamic inventory modelling of Network Elements
- Configurable User Dashboards that allow end users to define what information they want to see
- User Defined reports using easy to build templates in MS Word format
- Fully configurable skinning and menuing, based on work group privileges
- Improved ability to design business processes
About TIERONE OSS Technologies Inc.
TIERONE provides consulting, systems integration, and managed services to service providers around the world. Founded in 1999, TIERONE is privately held. Its headquarters are in Toronto, with operational and development centers in North America, Europe and India.
TIERONE offers and delivers robust BSS and OSS solutions for order entry, order management, inventory, activation and assurance.
Kevin O’Keefe – TIERONE
+1.905.677.4228 ext 236