Resource & Service Inventory
- Physical, virtual and hybrid network modeling across wireless, wireline and data center domains.
- Communication technologies (Layer 1, 2, 3) are productized to ITU, IEEE or MEF standards.
- Extensive library of network equipment templates are productized and supported for accurate resource management.
- Reverse engineer the network utilizing real time awareness of network change.
- Enable accurate network change management with a true understanding of customer service and network service relationships.
- Policy driven Device Configuration and OS management.
- Visual confidence in data with graphical accuracy indications.
- Ability to view a collection of devices or network topology in a graphical views.
- Network planning and capacity management provide the ability to design complex circuit/service routes through the network manually, automatically or in a mixed mode.
- IPV4, IPV6, VLAN/VCID, Generic Number, Telephone Number (TN) lifecycle management pre-integrated to network discovery, including manual reservation support.
- Rack, space and wiring inventory management.
- TMF Information model support including TMF 639 API.