TIERONE specializes in telecommunications professional services to service providers and suppliers around the globe. Since its inception in 1999, TIERONE has delivered innovative solutions that address its customers’ and partners’ business issues and help them attain their goals.
TIERONE provides the expertise, knowledge, and practical experience required to design and deliver successful solutions. Our expert team of B/OSS industry veterans delivers quality and business value through a professional approach, innovative solutions, and active customer engagement.We measure our success through customer satisfaction and the resulting long-term business relationships.
TIERONE is searching for an individual with seasoned project management capabilities to work in support of large customers in the telecommunications industry.
Under the direction of the Professional Services Manager, the selected candidate will plan and execute all project operational aspects to ensure a timely, cost-efficient and quality-driven delivery.
The focus of this position will be to work closely with management to enforce project standards, define project scope, establish timelines and resources and monitor & control projects to achieve the required goals.
Project types will include custom solution implementations, as well as service improvement initiatives for customers. Project resources will include departmental and interdepartmental staff as well as customer resources.
- Proficiency in Math or Music
- 2-4 years or more of previous project management experience
- Previous experience managing client facing projects
- Well-versed in Microsoft Project and other MS Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Strong ability to multitask
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- PMP/CAPM designation is an asset
- Fluency in English and French
- Post-secondary education (Business Administration or Project Management related discipline is an asset)
Located in Mississauga – ON
Job Type: Full-time